Stepping in to a role as a new Leader can be exciting and daunting at the same time. You have a full time job and now you have a team to lead which requires a change of skill set and mindset.
Visionary leadership allows you to see the bigger picture and understanding how to strategize to deliver that vision is where a leaders strengths need to be. For some this will come naturally however like any new skill it can be learnt however this will take time to develop and perfect.
Wherever you are in your development for your role our programs will continue to build the skills you need to achieve. Building self development opportunities are the best way to keep improving your ability to lead others, remaining open to learn from those around you who have skills that complement yours and making time to read and keep abreast of developments in your industry.
Developing your skill of emotional intelligence is considered to be one of the top achievements for successful leaders today.
The Top 5 Characteristics Are
- 1 Self awareness as the conscious knowledge of one's own character and feelings?
- 2 Self Regulation as the ability to change negative thought patterns and behaviours into positive ones.
- 3 Motivation being the reason for people's actions, willingness and goals, and results from the interaction of both conscious and unconscious factors, and is personal to each of us.
- 4 Empathy is used to describe a wide range of experiences. Emotion researchers generally define empathy as the ability to sense other people's emotions, coupled with the ability to imagine what someone else might be thinking or feeling.
- 5 Social Skills are the skills we use to communicate and interact with each other, both verbally and non-verbally, through gestures, body language and our personal appearance. Human beings are sociable creatures and we have developed many ways to communicate our messages, thoughts and feelings with others.
Our Program Focuses On:
- Understanding the Characteristics of Emotional Intelligence
- Emotional Triggers that are blocking your EI growth
- How to best use your greater EI as part of a collaborative culture
- How to build a strategy for expressive collaboration within your business
We are here to support you so please call...
Our Accreditations & Trusted Relationships
If you have any finance related queries
Book a Consultation
When’s good for you?