What we may collect:
- Your name and job title
- Your contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Usage data – for example how often and when you visited our website and pages viewed
- For promotional emails, when and how often you viewed and if you clicked on links
The Data is kept for the time necessary to provide the services requested by the user, or stated by the purposes outlined in the document, and for the life of our business relationship with you.
What we do with the information we gather
We collate this information to understand your needs and provide you a better service, and in particular -
- For internal record keeping.
- To improve our products and services.
- To periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information, educational content you may find interesting and relevant, using the email address you have provided.
- To contact you for market research purposes by email, phone, or SMS.
- For analytics
- To interact with you on social networks
- For payments
We ensure your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have physical, electronic and managerial procedures in place to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer's hard drive with your agreement. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps us analyse web traffic or lets us know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. Cookies help us provide you a better website, enabling us to monitor pages you find useful. A cookie gives us no access to your computer or any information about you, other than data you share with us. You can accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites and Social Medias
Our website contains links to other websites and social media. If you leaving our site to use these links, we have no control over those websites and social media. We cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide whilst visiting these sites, which are not governed by this privacy statement. Exercise caution and look at the privacy statement for each website and social media.
Your personal information
We do not make your information available to anybody for marketing activities. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties we think you may find interesting or educational, if you tell us you wish this to happen. You may ask us for details of your personal information and ask us to remove it - email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you believe any information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, email us at the above address. We will correct any incorrect information. If you have questions, contact us at email@example.com.
If you have any finance related queries
Book a Consultation
When’s good for you?